Natex RustinoTextured Coatings are ready-mixed, highly decorative, durable renderings for interiors and exteriors based on Acrylic Copolymer resins. It provides impermeable wall coating. Natex Rustino is the ideal economical substitute for natural stone facades.
- Especially designed for use on all types of external and internal surfaces (masonry of cement plaster, wood, ferrous…etc.
- Hides surface irregularities and hairline cracks.
- Excellent water repellency.
- Increases the life of plaster underneath. Resists algal and fungal growth.
- Tough and durable coating.
- Excellent adhesion to wall surfaces.
- Highly resistant to chemical and saline air and to the ultra violet rays of the sun.
- Easy and good wash-ability.
- Non-toxic and non-flammable.
- This product can be diluted with small percent of water.
|Finish||Matt, grooved texture.|
|Colour||Cream color paste.|
|Speciﬁc Gravity||2.0 – 2.1 At temperature of 25°C.|
|Volume solid||82 %, ASTM D2697. |
|Theoretical Spreading Rate||(0.33 – 0.35) m2/ Kg. Depending on the design, thickness of the coat, nature of the surface and application conditions.|
|Thinning Agent||Clean Water 2 to 3 % (Approx.)|
|Drying time @30|| Touch Dry - 3hr; Dry to re-coat - 5 to 6 hrs|
|Curing ||Not Required (Self Curing Material).|
|Fire Resistance||Do not sustain fire. Flames spread class 0 ASTM E84-81A.|
|Storage||3 months in clean dry conditions in unopened containers.|
For best result surfaces should be dry and clean from stains, dirt, grease and other contaminants. New concrete should be re-bonded by Primer coat (sealer base) if the surface is absorbent. Old chalky paints should be cleaned properly and re-bonded by primer coat to insure proper base for new painting materials. For glossy surfaces or previous coatings should be roughened with sandpaper to make good inter-coat adhesion.
- Apply one coat of “NATEX PRIMER” or any other suitable type of primers, depending on the surface and leave for full dry. - Apply one coat of “NATEX RUSTINO” by steel trowel. Make the required design by the rough plastic trowel. Clean the trowel from time to time during application with a sponge saturated with tap water. - Smooth the surface and make it uniform by soft plain plastic trowel to get the desired beautiful and uniform appearance (if required).
1-“NATEX RUSTINO” should be applied by professional painter to get the desired design and spreading rate.
2-During application sufficient pressure should be by trowel for strong adhesion.
3-For any bend or circular surfaces has to be given more attention during application.